Tire Meets Road is a car blog bringing you car news and entertainment you probably won’t find anywhere else.
Paulo Acoba- pays the hosting & types the words
Formerly from Examiner.com, CBS Sacramento, and Fansided’s ArtofGears.com where I wrote about anything auto. Got an expensive piece of paper from UC Merced A.K.A. a B.S. in Management. As a resident of the Central Valley, I’ve seen the gamut of car culture from local drifting to the World Touring Car Championship. If it has wheels and is in motion, I’ll write some words about it for the internet.
Cited or referenced in-
- Road & Track –Acura Considering First-Gen NSX Restoration Program
- Auto Body News (Print Jan. 2019)- Toyota To Replace Burned Tundra as a Thank You to Brave Nurse in CA
- The Sacramento Bee- ‘Astonishingly awful’: Sacramento TV reporter bashed after jumping on classic cars
- Jalopnik – The Tropical Cabines Tropiclassic Is A Strange Vehicle That Serves A Specific Purpose
- Portland Mercury – Why Do Portland Police Keep Slashing Protesters’ Tires?
- Fox News – Local California CBS reporter fired after jumping on damaging cars during live news segment
- California Department of Consumer Affairs– What’s That Sound, or Where’s Your Catalytic Converter?
- Motor1.com – 2020 Super Bowl MVP Patrick Mahomes Won’t Get A Free Car
- GM Authority.com –Electric Chevrolet Camaro Drift Car Won’t Race This Weekend
- The Truth About Cars – It’s Frustrating Times for Owners of Hydrogen-powered Cars
- Kotaku – This Hero Shot A ’90s Themed Car Show With A Game Boy Camera
- Bloomberg (mentioned) – After Comments Controversy, Founder of Car Site Petrolicious Steps Down
- Nikki Swift- Reporters Who Ruined Their Careers In A Matter Of Seconds
- Auto Evolution- Toyota Replaces Hero Medic’s FJ Cruiser After Fort Worth 133-Vehicle Pileup
- …and others.