Tire Meets Road is a car blog bringing you car news and entertainment you probably won’t find anywhere else.
Paulo Acoba- pays the hosting fees & writes the words
Formerly from Examiner.com, CBS Sacramento, and Fansided’s ArtofGears.com where I wrote about anything auto. Got an expensive piece of paper from UC Merced A.K.A. a B.S. in Management. As a resident of the Central Valley, I’ve seen the gamut of car culture from local drifting to the World Touring Car Championship. If it has wheels and is in motion, I’ll write some words about it for the internet.
As cited or referenced in,
- The Sacramento Bee- ‘Astonishingly awful’: Sacramento TV reporter bashed after jumping on classic cars
- Portland Mercury – Why Do Portland Police Keep Slashing Protesters’ Tires?
- Fox News – Local California CBS reporter fired after jumping on, damaging cars during live news segment
- Jalopnik – Wall Street Journal’s Dan Neil Deletes Twitter After Tesla Model 3 Review Blowback
- Motor1.com – 2020 Super Bowl MVP Patrick Mahomes Won’t Get A Free Car, Here’s Why
- GM Authority.com –Electric Chevrolet Camaro Drift Car Won’t Race This Weekend, Thanks To Red Tape
- The Truth About Cars – It’s Frustrating Times for Owners of Hydrogen-powered Cars
- Kotaku – This Hero Shot A ’90s Themed Car Show With A Game Boy Camera
- Bloomberg (mentioned) – After Comments Controversy, Founder of Car Site Petrolicious Steps Down
- …and many others.