Tire Meets Road is a car blog focused on bringing only the latest and greatest car news and car entertainment you won’t find anywhere else.
Head Editor – Paulo Acoba
Paulo Acoba is formerly from Examiner.com, CBS Sacramento, and Fansided’s ArtofGears.com where he wrote about everything and anything auto. Paulo graduated from UC Merced with a B.S. in Management. As a resident of the Central Valley, Paulo has seen the gamut of car culture from local drifting to the World Touring Car Championship. If it has wheels and is in motion he’ll have an opinion on it.
This blog has been linked from syndicated sources including
- The Sacramento Bee- ‘Astonishingly awful’: Sacramento TV reporter bashed after jumping on classic cars
- Fox News – Local California CBS reporter fired after jumping on, damaging cars during live news segment
- Jalopnik – Wall Street Journal’s Dan Neil Deletes Twitter After Tesla Model 3 Review Blowback
- Motor1.com – 2020 Super Bowl MVP Patrick Mahomes Won’t Get A Free Car, Here’s Why
- GM Authority.com –Electric Chevrolet Camaro Drift Car Won’t Race This Weekend, Thanks To Red Tape
- The Truth About Cars – It’s Frustrating Times for Owners of Hydrogen-powered Cars
- Kotaku – This Hero Shot A ’90s Themed Car Show With A Game Boy Camera
- ..and many others.