If you’re looking for streaming for the 2019 24 Hours of Daytona here’s a couple of options.
The IMSA WeatherTech Sports Car Championship 57th Rolex 24 at Daytona starts later today (January 26, 2019) at 11:35 a.m. PST.
With literally dozens of cars running on the track at the same time, you’re going to be a little confused. Thankfully Andy Blackmore made this handy SPOTTERS GUIDE prepared especially for this race linked here.
- Provided by IMSA linked here
Official ways to watch:
- NBC Sports streaming via their website and their NBC Sports app if you put in your credentials.
|NBCSN||2pm to 3pm EST|
|NBCSN||3pm to 5pm EST|
Race Start Time : Saturday 26 January, 2:35pm EST
|NBCSN||2pm to 5pm EST|
|NBC Sports App||5pm to 9pm|
|NBCSN||9pm to 3am|
|NBC Sports App||3am to 6am|
|NBCSN||6am to 3pm|
Official ways to listen:
- IMSA Radio will be providing live coverage linked here.
Other Streaming in HD Options:
How do I get hyped for this 24 Hours of Daytona Race?
If you’re like me and know very little about what’s happening, here’s how I’ve somewhat prepped for today’s race.
- Watch this preview of the 24 Hours of Daytona via NBC Sports below
- Watch this record-setting lap from Mazda’s prototype from earlier this week. Much fast, very record.
- Read this preview of the race on Motorsports.com linked here.
If you’ve done those three things above, you’re probably more ready to watch the race than 90 percent of the people there.
Enjoy the race.